Monday 2 August 2010

All systems go!

Feeling a bit better today - lots of pain done one side - of course my Mum has already diagnosed trapped wind and as still roller blading it is urgent that I get back to the Doctors!

Felt quite smiley today which rubbed off on Steve and Connor.

Day started with the early morning call from my Mum calling for a prgress report and to test her new house phones as Steve had input the numbers on the phone directory which my Dad remembers by saying press "Facebook" then scroll down then green button!

Decided I would brave Sainsburys by foot with assistance from Steve and Connor, accompanied by Mum which was requested by Dad so that he could have an hour on his own I'm sure!

By the time I reached the bread aisle I was knackered and had had enough. Stevo was concerned as apparently I was paler than a white loaf and Connor remarked how he couldn't believe I was out in "those" stockings as I looked like a window licker MUM! Such as thoughtful and considerate young man we have raised! Still for those of you that know Steve we have no choice but to make it to the very last aisle of the supermarket to get to the Cat food and then ponder of the choice as he always offers our cats full a la carte range!

Still we make it home and with a full dozen unbroken eggs which is a first for Steve but probably because my mum was supervising the boot loading!

Steve has a second interview next week for a job so thats good news. I reckon we are the only family that in the space of 2 weeks could be looking for a job, selling a car, buy a car, have an operation and moving house between the three of us - still never a dull moment!

Steve has packed the whole house so much that we had to buy new toiletries as he has packed them all and not sure in what box!

He is currently led on the floor with his head on the coffee table and is absolutely soundo!

The pain this week is different than last week or it may be that I have already been at home too long! It feels as though I have been kicked around although it could be the strain of rolling out of the memory bed which goes very soon thank god! The bruising has almost gone and just been replaced by yellow skin which looks like I have a jaundice tummy only! But feeling brighter in myself - must be feeling better as I snapped back at Stevo today - he has been so used to me being nice to him for 2 weeks he was quite taken back and said "you must be getting better!" LOL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment