Friday 13 August 2010

How to look good naked!

The more tablets and still no change. Have another appointment at the doctors beginning of next week as the "wings" side of this is not easing at all but I am feeling much better in myself and back in a position whereby I can be snappy at Mr Harris so this is what I call progress!

Reckon I have shares in the local pharmacy!

Yesterday had a great meals on wheels delivery from Clarebell - home made lasagne, garlic bread, salad with a splash of balsamic - was like a rendition of come dine with me - I give 9 points - lost 1 point as no pudding!! Had a real heart to heart with Clarebell - she just makes me smile and the future for her is bright which she sincerely deserves xxx

Still hot flushing on a regular basis and feeling tired but this is probably something to do with the fact that I've been doing nothing at all and it is a real effort to pause Jeremy Kyle if the phone rings or start shouting at the TV because what were ITV thinking about recruiting Eamon Holmes for This Morning - it's all going downhill especially as Loose Women are all on summer holiday - did they not know that I am sat at home completely bored out of my brains in between my regular bag puss moments!

Feeling well this morning I was up and dressed early as I wanted to support Steve as he went to employment office - well I lasted 20 minutes in there - not only could I not take the pain anymore but was getting extremely angry! As you walk in there are 3 staffed podiums and they are busy chatting - once they have finished chatting one of them directs you to the correct place. Stevo was direct across the room to a long queue - only one desk open but 7 other staff chatting! There were efficencies to be made here instantly! Steve was eventually seen and then had to be interviewed upstairs - entry to this was via 5 security guards who were quite happy to rip every person through their heavily guarded door - more efficiencies to be made. I was not allowed to accompany Steve so had to wait downstairs and by now had big regrets as I was in agony - I asked one of the welcoming committee if there was a chair available - "No" was the response - I explained why I needed to sit and he told me he couldn't help - I then went to the car and sat and waited - Upon reflection I smiled at how lucky I was - I have touch wood never experienced anything like it before and don't ever want to - mind you have of them signing on were in their designer trainers and playing on their iphones and yet no questions were asked - what sort of society do we live in!

Well after the over exertion straight home and to bed - the new bed - not quite sure if its the bed for us but at least I can quite easily roll out rather than climb out! And what a treat today I decided to let my legs get some well deserved fresh air and stripped them naked of the glorious stockings for the whole afternoon - I could almost hear them sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment