Wednesday 11 August 2010

Bedtime

Well I have been bed ridden for pretty much the last 2 days. Think a walk round Asda was all too much.

The problem I faced that long term bed rest would mean foam suffocation from the memory foam - why why would I want to be reminded of my body shape. This is becoming a real hang up for me - its fine once you are in but trying to get out is now like climbing sugarloaf mountain!

Yesterday was the worst day ever - the pain was unbearable and my hormones - well I have never cried so much in my life - I was like a water feature with no timer! For no reason at all I could not stop but my god what a difference this morning.

Although still in pain I was feeling so refreshed that I even got up and dried my hair and put on some make up which looked great with my new PJs! My hair has started to fall out so I thought I might make a weave for my work husband! Not anything like poor Gail Porter but eniugh to block the shower plug each morning and evening - all part of the process apparently!

Blood count is very low again which is why I am feeling tired but guess what I don't care because the new bed has arrived today - of course my mum and dad arrived to give Steve a hand to move all the beds around which I was pleased about as Steve was trying to bring the dread sugarloaf mattress down the stairs which resembled the home insurance advert by knocking everything off the walls and tables in his way!

Its so high that I need a stool to get in it! But hopefully the trauma is over!

I did cry today but only because I was watching Jeremy Clarkson in the Robin Reliant - I was thought I was gonna burst open as I was laughing so much! And if that wasn't enough I went out into the kitchen and in the garden was Stevo walking Gizmo around on a red lead! It was hilarious......Gizmo is one of our 2 spoilt cats. He does a runner on a regular basis so Stevo thought it best to stick him on a cat harness until he is familiar with the garden .... he will probably taking him to the park for a run tomorrow. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment