Sunday 1 August 2010

Mixed emotions

It's been a few days since last blog but feeling pretty awful due to the infection - still in roller blading mode!

Have also restarted my teenage years and ready to do dot to dot on my face! Wish I felt that young!

Still taking the tablets and wearing the stockings so look about 80 years old as I have decided that I should not dye my hair all the time I'm off work as I want to see what my natural colour is or whether it is completely grey! Have already noticed my cruella streak in the fringe with an attitude to match at the moment.

Have done absolutely nothing at all for a few days as feeling very miserable but probably as I have been unwell!

Something that did make me laugh was my Dad sat in the back of our car with me in that passenger seat and I can't find my seatbelt - I ask him to pass it to me and he realises that he has put it on! He had taken it and pulled it to his side and locked it in - not only did it only just reach it offered no prtection, looked odd and he didn't even realise! I cracked up which then left me in agony from laughing so hard.

I'm also finding that my body clock is completely shot! Im up late, afternoon nap and then bed late - this must be the benefits clock!

Been off work for only 2 weeks but it feels like a lifetime .... can't wait to go back and get back to normality.

I keep trying to do small things but feel so weak - what a wimp! Also it's not worth the lecture and hassle that I get from my Mum - Stevo calls her everytime he finds me doing something and then she gives me a verbal going over! It's worse than when I was a teenager at home - never expected it at 43 years old!

Still the stockings have had an amazing affect on my legs! They are all skinny but only the bottom half has they are knee highs - lol! Have decided I might commission a body suit which would help remould me but need it to be smooth rather than giving the groove effect!

Lookking forward to moving next week although I think my Mum is more as she will be totally in charge!!!!!!! Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment