Monday 9 August 2010

Shower time

I'm back - have moved and internet was ready the next day but have been really poorly all weekend - have done a bit of pottering in the new house but no lifting and then suddenly have gone beyond the rollerblading and now parascending... ooooh bodyform!

Feels like someone has stabbed me with a red hot poker and put me back to bed! I bloody hate that bed - still two more sleeps before the new one arrives and it has a 28 day comfort period so we can order a different one if not suitable - problem is they don't make beds for lard arses which stops us rolling into the middle!

So other than being unwell what else has been happening ..... well we have moved and the house is great and I laughed so much on the first night that I started to then cry as it hurt so much. In the en suite is a spa shower refered to as the jet wash! Its really poorly designed as the doors slide open in the middle where you enter the shower but you have to be quick otherwise the jets spray out onto the floor! So Mr Harris jumps in in a state of "I can take anymore stress" and the water is freezing cold and he is screaming like a girl ... I start laughing and then the shower goes of and only the jets are working which are freezing cold and refreshing the parts that no other shower will reach! After another few minutes the pump kicks in and the hot water flows. By now the screaming has stopped and I'm crying with pain! Still it was worth it.

Connors auditioned for Sky One got to dance so he will find out in Septemebr if he has been successful! Fingers crossed... he is excited that next door lives a family with a daughter his age and all of her mates often stay .. he has even stayed in!

I have been to Asda with Mum and Dad which was funny because I only made it to the end of the chilled aisles before I'd had enough and then when I sat of a seat waiting for mum and dad I realised that I blended! By this I mean that everyone shopping mid morning were either in their late seventies plus or adorned with walking sticks or limps - the white stockings had found their place!

Steve is still jobless - has applied for over 40 jobs in the last 2 weeks so fingers crossed... he did call the benefit office and he is entitled to £10 a week but has to have 2 interviews with employment staff first which would actually cost more then the tenner to park .... how do people manage all these hundreds of pounds per week? That won't even cover the water he used in the spa shower lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment