Tuesday 3 August 2010

Strong prevailing winds due heading South

Lesson learnt Mums are like customers - always right! After rolling around the memory foam mountain in the night in complete agony on one side, I finally was blown out of bed this morning - by blown I mean blown if you get my drift! After several outbursts of the morning trumpets the pain had subsided! Thank goodness - I can't believe that something invisible can cause so much pain! Still I am only human and lady or not when we are babies our parents congratulate us and clap when bodily gas is released - so I thought I should share the good news with mum and dad by way of an early morning call - at 43 years old they are still congratulating me ! My mum was so chuffed you'd think I'd been promoted or passed an exam!

I have had the best day so far - yeah - Kirsty arrived this morning with home made cup cakes - had a good old girlie gossip and by the time she left I was hurting because we laughed so much especially about some peoples mind sets and some people are oblivious to the impact of their own actions or lack of -- us girls can be such bitches with minimum effort lol!

Stevo is still packing and other than meals on wheels from my mum living on a sandwich for breakfast, lunch and dinner! This is one because he can't cook, two because after feeling ill with his omelette attempt I've begged him not too and three because he has packed the kitchen up barr 3 forks, 1 knife and 3 dinner plates!

After Kirsty left I went to bed as I felt so knackered probably exhausted from all the laughter - its been a while!

Stevo woke me at 5.30 by digging his nails stroking my face saying Doris you won't sleep tonight! I could have just stayed there but Kella was due any moment. All this girlie chat is exhausting, lol, but great therapy!

Kella arrived in her normal happy self and passed me some envelopes - 1 with cash as I had won the baby weight sweepstake for my work husbands baby weight and our Mr Easts baby - 15lb 2 oz I think I guessed which was quite funny because after I entered Stubert asked if I wanted insider info as they had a midwife visit with a predicted weight - I choose not which made me laugh as if I did I would have lost!!! Still congrats to Alex and Stu xxx

Another envelope had a get well card from Faye and Veronica one of our suppliers and top girls! And then I cried - the last envelope made me cry and was so unexpected - a get well card signed by everyone at work and inside a £75 voucher for John Lewis - with a Clarins price list - OMG I just can't believe peoples generosity - I had already had the most beautiful flowers and now this ..... was it gratitude donations as they were all enjoying and garetful for the peace and quiet!! LOL I'm feeling very touched by such a kind gesture! Although 1 complaint when Im at work I put kisses against all the signatures in cards and there are only a couple of kisses against names and no rude messages! lol- I can use these for a full body wrap although I may need to do this in two installments!

Well after Kella and I gased for 3 hours I was completely and utterly knackered and
a good knackered - feeling very happy and special (a bit more than special needs now!)Thank you all xxxxxx

Im so tired now that Im shivering so Im off now - thank you soooo much xxxx may the wind be with you :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment