Thursday 29 July 2010

Ready to rattle

Well just when I thought it was all going swimmingly well the Doctor tells me that bleeding is abnormal and I shouldn't be getting the sweats yet and after an examiniation she advises me that I have an infection! She tells me that I need to go straight back into hospital if it becomes worse - I've already been like this for 3 days!

It just amazes me if the hospital took the time to tell you what could happen etc you would be prepared - I thought this is all part of the recovery process! Another 2 prescriptions to collect which now makes a grand total of 7 tablets 4 times a day! It's a shame that they all say will make you drowsy as my days are resembling that from a bagpuss sketch rather than an 18-30's holiday!

It's funny how the stockings are still drawing attention from the OAPs in the surgery - you can see the old dears nudging awake their husbands pointing and syaing wonder what's wrong with her!

Stevo is still packing for the move in a week and my Mum is still completely in charge telling me she was on route to change our bed sheets! She just bloody loves it!

Had a call from Veet re the Bush Fire yesterday advising that they would like to offer £30 goodwill gesture for the Bush fire that needed at least 6 fire engines and squads! Well I was so insulted - contacted the board of Directors and received 2 phone calls from the directors in person apologising how the case had been handled and that they were looking into the case further - and apologising again! Amazing what threatening to contact the tabloids with pictures of my halfpenny will do! Never knew it was that popular!

Connor has been working at a local secure unit with kids his own age - he has really enjoyed it this week working with his mate Lukey but he is knacked - welcome to the real world! Bless him not quite 1 week of graft and it's all too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment