Wednesday 21 July 2010

Feeling groovy

Well all bloods done - been a calm and somewhat emotional day. I even had to stop my self from half skipping to the loo with my blood drip machine earlier - found I was swivelling it in the corridor and a nurse asked if I was ok and I asked if she was talking to me or my skinny friend - of course was slapping my thigh and she was scratching her head - not a lot of people get me really! LOL x

I feel amazing - the nurse tells me that they have pulled my shoulder during the op and that they would give me pain killers, the consultant tells me I can go home tomorrow and I feel fan bloody tastic xxxx result!

The dressings are off the scars and Im on the home run tomorrow - whoop whoop xxxxx I cant wait for a chinese - by the way - I dont even want a cigarette xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment