Friday 23 July 2010

Happy anniversary

Well after not a bad nights sleep I needed Mr H to crane me from the memory mattress as I felt as though I had been trampled on by a herd of bison! A warm shower was the first order of the day followed by absolutely nothing!

Stevo had the great honour of peeling the delightful stockings - this was the closest he was getting to foreplay for a very long time! But I suddenly resembled a womble ! The legs need gillette attention! An easy task!

How wrong could I be! One I can't bend over - two my legs are too short for my body so after very much of a struggle I have now created the latest craze - first we had the brazilian, then the hollywood now the crop circles which kinda resemble those trendy patterned tights - thing is they are not as symmetrical!

Oh well onwards and upwards!

Had a lovely visit from the ex in-laws who arrived with flowers and a KFC! Heaven!

Other than that a lazy afternoon on the sofa with medication whilst watching Mr H pack more boxes ready for the move in 2 weeks!

By the way the bruises are now turning black yellow and it kinda feels like Im carrying a hod of house bricks around!

Happy 1 week old Anniversary Hysterectomy (AKA Hector)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment