Wednesday 21 July 2010

Waiting over

So the waiting is over, I know the life history of the 5 nurses sat at the nurse station and what they are having for lunch! And action - I'm gowned - bum out of course, asked to put on knee high white stockings. Now not much of a scene - can't remember my feet being that far away - now in a sweat trying to pull them up hilarious - arse is hanging out and the nurse bless stands there waiting clicking her pen!

Launch up onto the bed and then greeted by a lady in surgical outfit ready to take me to theatre! Her hair is pushed up under surgical scarf which is bright colours and matches her personality! Big and bubbly - love her already. Run through the you are who you are checks. Out comes my consultant - Maria you sure about this - hell yes I say loudly! See ya soon and off she goes.

Out comes my anaesthetist and his hat is plain navy blue - umm slow, not so confident and rather boring - hat matches! We are ready for the off!

No comments:

Post a Comment