Thursday 22 July 2010

What a night

So it was going all so well so into to bed I go ....... within 15 minutes Stevo wakes asking if I can hear the thunder? Its my stomach I reply. OMG are you ok and he starts to count 1 1000 2 1000 3 1000 4 1000 ... here we go ...... well not only to I need to be into the bathroom now but I have to climb the hill descent of my body over the memory foam hill just to get out of the bed.

In Mr Harris' tired state he assists by pushing from behind with his feet! Im out - scurrying to the bathroom....... must be at least a 4.5 on the rictor scale! I made it! Slightly clammy by now but relieved!

Back to bed - ahhhhhh - 1 1000 2 1000 3 1000 - no assitance from Mr Harris who now resembles a salivating bulldog! Rock- roll - push - rock - scurry and Im back. This continues until 3.30 am by this time I actually have decided that I blame Mr Harris entirely as tonight was his first attempt at omelette making ... and his last.

So completely out of salts I decide to sleep on the very edge of the bed where the surface is more tolerant of my body weight.........

No comments:

Post a Comment