Wednesday 21 July 2010

You fall in love with the last person you see ..

that's what my director said to me -ally thought I never really thought those words much at the time but they actually made me sleep with a smile on face and I was thinking oh well if only he knew so I thought I would share!

Mr Navy blue hat can't find a vein so Miss Bubbly hat is hanging on my left arm and squeezing tightly saying to me so how long have you worked at Carnival? Carnival asks an older manin a plan blue hat my daughter works there. He is now hanging on to my other arm and pulling backwards apologising. Both arms are now being tapped and both blue hat men are asking each other if any sign of veins. Then comes the dramatic entrance from the glamourous tall Bitch! Black hat with bright pink the bitch scribed all over the hat - I will win she proclaims its mine .... so I fell in love with the Bitch as I smiled because that was the last thought I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment