Wednesday 21 July 2010

Starving

Well Day 7 - Mr Harris cooked tea last night which ws great but left us with not a scrap of food in the fridge or cupboards!

I sat in the garden this morning and decided that I needed some form of pain killer! Made appointment with the docs for this pm.

I call Mrs G my bestest friend and ask her if she would come food shopping to Sainsburys with Steve and I - she could push me in a chair or the trolley - she opted for me.

So after falling out of the car into the chair we enter the store being greeted by highly stacked half price strawberries - I point at them and say in a deep voice "I want that one" - well Lou and Andy Little Britain sketch done - why did I wear those leggings! We are in stitches and the whole store has come to a standstill. Im juddering in silence holding my stomach and Yvonne is screaming behind with her legs crossed - these old pensioner day shoppers are looking on wondering why the benfit squad are out at mid day! What a gem of a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment