Wednesday 21 July 2010

Friends and family....

The evening vsiitors arrive which consists of Steve, Connor, Mum, Dad, Yvonne and Glen. It was good to see them all and I had more sweeties and magazines - now have more than the Co-Op

Cant really remember much about the evening but was feeling pleased that I now had the room to myself as I could then snore to my hearts content without having to wake up to apologise to my room sharer for the noise or coughing to cover the noise. Feeling very very comfortable barr this bloody shoulder which was restricting me from moving but taking away the fact that I had been cut right across the front of my tummy.

Nurse arrives with midnight drugs and another jab ..... sleeeeeeep. Wake an hour later need a wee. Shoulder stuck cant get out of bed - pee the bed! Grand - start to laugh and giggle and for the first time the tummy has realised its had an operation - talk about drama!

So after shower, clean clothes, sheets and more drugs the nurses decide that my shoulder is trapped gas from the hope and Im downing boiling hot peppermint squash by the gallon - I can now belch and fart as well as snore - lifes getting back to normal! Shoulder massge and sleeep.......... 3.30am xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment