Wednesday 21 July 2010

Lard arse and memory foam

So being at home will be grand I thought - later in the evening the phone rings and its the ward doctor from Princess Anne. "Mrs Harris?" "Yes" "Hi its Dr xxxx you're at home?" I congratulate him on his observation and remind him thats why he got to be a doctor!

He said you need to come back in as we havent discharged you. I advise him that I have a discharge letter and that my consultant's words were "Get the hell outta here!" - he gasps and advises that I must go staright back in if I feel the slightest bit unwell or notice any changes.

We wish each other a good evening. I laugh xxx

OMG in front of the mirror I catch a glimpse of my tummy - its black and I mean black from one side to the other !

Into bed I go - well even on a good night this bloody bed - half sprung and half memory foam - if your thin then fine - if you're a lard arse not a chance - its alright getting in but once your body shape is formed its like climbing a bloody mountain! just to get out - for all you lard arses out there try it with no stomach muscles, one shoulder and busting for a wee! I did this journey 3 times during the night ! complete hell and may need to sllep on top of the duvet to try and stop the sinking down so much!

I might sleep on the sofa tomorrow night! as this morning which is day 6 of the op I feel like I have been run over by a steam train!

No comments:

Post a Comment