Monday 26 July 2010

The unexpected

Well this blog covers my weekend.... have to write it now as felt so ill couldn't put it into to words!

I'll keep it short -- loss of dignity (if I had any left!) Felt very weak and the hot sweats had kicked in so ended up waddling around resembling a heavy soaked sponge!

The only comfy position was to lay on my back - which is unusal for me LOL! In absolute agony the pain through my abdomin was too much too bear. It seemed that I had gone from not feeling too bad to pain that like I had never experienced before.

And then in a few seconds it was all over ........ the thunderous rumbles had stopped and the volcano had erupted!!! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Should have joined weight watchers just before! Thank god for Anti bacterial spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment