Wednesday 21 July 2010

The first visit

Visiting... Steve, Connor and my parents. Love them all so much. I'm sat in my bestest nightie and in the bedside chair which is all remote control and good fun if feeling able bodied!

Lots of kisses and cuddles which is warm - then lots of questions of how it all went which I cant answer as I was only in position to say hello a few hours earlier.

You look well my mum states - I did although feeling as though I had been hit by a car and my bloody shoulder taking my breath away I suppose I did considering the size of the op. Steve runs through filling in the gaps from the night before and I get the "mother" lecture of how I am to do nothing not even lift a kettle when I get home. Steve unpacks the statutory grapes and book and visiting is over!

Alone again listening to every second ticking on the wall clock. Visiting what a strange thing - your loved ones arrive you talk about shit and then they leave ... until the next allocated time which happens to be 7pm onwards. Cant really remember who visited that evening but can remeber the shoulder pain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment