Wednesday 21 July 2010

Feeling hot

I'm so hot... please Im so hot.... she needs a fan get her a fan. That was all I can remember about my Friday night. I remember Steve and Connor shouting we love you see you soon - love you too but nothing much else - could hear lots but not remember seeing anything but remebering how hot I was... OMG the hot flushes must be instant.

Later in the dark of the night on the ward I woke to the most awful pain in my shoulder and trying to work out where I was, what had happened and can I remember ever feeling so hot.

Then the sound of the buzzer and a kind face appeared saying are you ok. No I complained I am so hot and my shoulder I cant move it. She disappeared and reappeared with a syringe of sticky goo which was shot into my mouth. There you go now rest. Where was I? Who was I? What had happened - she rubbed my arm - just rest xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment