Thursday 22 July 2010

How to get noticed

Had to go back to hospital this morning for a blood test - paranoia completely sets in wearing my white stockings in public!

Waddling along the hospital entrance resembled hyde park on a sunday afternoon with families picnicing and gathering around the smoking pods - surely they have better things to do with their kids! In turn a mexican wave of admirers from the families watch my obviously eye catching waddle by as Stevo drags me past calling me Doris!

In my head it seemed that an archway was now forming to make way for me in the hospital corridors! Think I may have taken the wrong tablets this morning!

Take the deli counter ticket and sit at the front of the room and again keep catching everyones eyes checking out the white stockings - its hilarious but how people just stare had fun with it though when my number clicked over on the machine and I shouted yep Ive won - they all looked away :)

Back home and feeling surprisingly well other than I do actually look 6 months pregnant!Have remembered that the consultant said that in a few days you will feel as though you have swallowed a methane cannister - ah strike a light or maybe not!

Anyway we have to talk about these things as it is only natural after all!

Had a quick chat with my work husband today just to check the "how close to labour are we" situation which made me smile.

Had a delivery of beautiful flowers from the office today which brightened both Stevo and Connors day as the delivery girl was equally as beautiful! And a visit from Clarebell who just leaves me in total amazement of how brave she is and how I admire her strength xxxx Feeling very content apart from having to listen to Connors music all night as he is making a mix for Sky One comp xxx Nite nite god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment